On Wednesday, April 2, small businesses located in the Delaware Valley region will gather from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. to learn how to take advantage of the Marcellus Shale supply chain to grow their businesses. Attendees will learn everything they need to know about the growing shale industry and the potential it has to impact businesses in Southeastern Pennsylvania. Please see below for the main takeaways of the seminar as well as a list of speakers.
• Review shale opportunities as they relate to Southeastern Pennsylvania
• Discuss the recent refinery renaissance
• Hear small business supply chain opportunities & success stories
• Find out about gas utilization opportunities
• Learn about the Marcellus Shale Coalition & Marcellus on Main Street
• Discover SBDC services available for small businesses
• Shari Williams, Marcellus Shale Coalition
• Matt Henderson, Penn State Marcellus Center for Outreach and Research
• Anthony Cox, UGI Energy Services
• Joe Barone, Shale Directories
The seminar will be presented by Widener University Small Business Development Center (SBDC). Registration for the event is $25. To sign up, please visit www.widenersbdc.org, or contact (610) 619-8490.